Localizing your website is one of the most cost-effective ways to establish a global footprint. But building websites that truly resonate with local customers everywhere means adapting content and design elements to the local language, customs, and culture in each target geography. Net-Translators comprehensive Website Localization services can help you turn your English-language site into a multilingual tool that is clear, concise, and on-message in every language.
Successful website localization is much more than just language translation, it involves careful review and adaptation of linguistic, cultural, and technical aspects for each target website. From project planning to website launch, Net-Translators award-winning Website Localization services will help you create appealing websites in the local languages of your target audiences. Services include:
- Strategy & preparation
- Internationalization (i18n) consulting: review and analyze the website to ensure it is i18n-compliant
- Structural consultation: review source of English-language site to ensure it is easy to navigate
- Website localization
- Content translation: translate the web files from any supported format into up to 60 languages
- Database translation: prepare a database-driven website for international use
- Localize design & graphic elements: review site symbols, images, color choices, and other design elements whose meaning or importance may not ‘translate’ to a specific target language. Address design issues that arise from a change in LTR to RTL reading order, etc. Ensure conversions required for local conventions such as numbering, currency, date formats, and other cultural/geographical variances are handled.
- Multilingual website testing
- test plan development
- comprehensive testing for linguistic, cosmetic, and functional issues
- options include local testing onsite at customer location, remote testing, or in Net-Translators’ Multilingual Testing Center
- Net-Proxy Website Translation Service: the traditional method of localizing and translating a website has many benefits but can also be overwhelming to companies of any size. As a result, many companies never even attempt and succeed at reaching global markets in their native language. At Net-Translators, we fully understand this dilemma and are excited to offer Net-Proxy, a cost-effective, professional website globalization solution that makes translating any website into any language a breeze. Net-Proxy Website Translation Service is a revolutionary alternative to the traditional way of localizing a website, yet it still provides all the benefits of a fully localized website while requiring minimal involvement on your end. Learn more about Net-Proxy by reading our services overview page or start the conversation now by requesting a free quote.
- Multilingual search engine optimization: help your localized websites achieve your search ranking goals in every language. Available for new or existing foreign-language sites, Net-Translators Multilingual SEO Services take a two-phased approach: each site is optimized for better search visibility, then a strategic program of online activities is developed for making each website the focus of diverse links and online social-media activities.
Localizing a website can be a daunting project for any business to tackle alone. For many, keeping one English site up-to-date is challenging enough. Net‑Translators employs over 1500 linguistic experts around the globe who work closely with operational teams to streamline and simplify this process for you.
When you choose Net-Translators as a website localization partner, you work with a dedicated, experienced team tailored specifically to meet the needs and schedules of your projects. We draw from more than 1500 native-speaking translators from around the globe, including translation experts with specific industry expertise. Because they translate only into their native language, you can be sure that their translation is accurate and accurately localized for your target audience. This could include grammar nuances, cultural sensitivities, and other language quirks that can make the difference between great content and embarrassing mistakes. Your team will also include internationalization and localization engineers, industry experts, professional testers, IT and web specialists and experienced project managers who work efficiently with you to produce consistently accurate results. All projects follow a standardized methodology, ensuring that every step is as efficient as possible with no sacrifices to quality.
Commitment to excellence
Net-Translators is dedicated to providing translation and localization services of the highest quality, at competitive prices, and with quick turnaround times. We pride ourselves on reliability and are committed to exceeding expectations on every project. We guarantee that the translations and localized products we produce are of the highest quality available anywhere in the world.
All Net-Translators project teams take optimal advantage of the latest tools and technologies to build and maintain crucial linguistic assets and professional infrastructures such as glossaries, termbases and translation memories (TMs). These valuable language assets increase accuracy, maximize translation consistency between languages and project components, reduce human error, and preserve language assets for future use ― all contributing to a significant savings in time and cost.
Net-Translators uses the latest CAT (computer aided translation) and localization tools that include internal verification modules to catch mistakes during the translation process and reduce the testing efforts that follow. Source files are accepted in all industry-standard formats as well as many files types designed by customers for their web applications such as custom-designed XMLs, JSON, etc.
Every foreign-language version of your website should reflect the same high-quality you worked so hard to achieve on your English-language site. Localized website testing ensures this goal is met. Net-Translators website testing services cover each category of problem that can occur:
- Linguistic testing – Typographical, grammatical, cultural-appropriateness, and regional settings
- Cosmetic testing – Text truncation, line breaking, proper encoding for screen display, accent character spacing, and more
- Functional testing – Compatibility with localized code pages, text input acceptance, menu functionality, string manipulation, etc.
- Compatibility – Testing in different browsers to ensure support for all platforms such as Microsoft, Apple, mobile (Android/iPhone), etc.
Net-Translators’ world-class Multilingual Testing Center is dedicated to perfecting localized websites. We help you deploy foreign-language websites of the same quality you worked so hard to achieve in your original source language. Learn more about the Multilingual Testing Center.